Skip to main content

PhilPapers Editorship

The editors-in-chief (David Bourget and David Chalmers) kindly offered me (well, after I applied) the editorship of the following sections of PhilPapers (they fall under Ontology of Mathematics):
  • Mathematical Fictionalism
  • Mathematical Nominalism
  • Mathematical Platonism
  • Mathematical Structuralism
  • Mathematical Neo-Fregeanism
  • Indeterminacy in Mathematics
  • Indispensability Arguments in Mathematics
  • Numbers
and I gladly accepted. My main motivation is, this will force me to actually spend some time checking out new stuff, and to read all those interesting papers lying around that my evil procrastinating twin would never read otherwise.

If you feel like helping out and moving stuff down the branches on the categorization tree, please do so! Also, feel free to drop me a line if you know of something available online that's not listed there!


Comments