Skip to main content

Miscellanea Logica: new series

Through Philos-L I've learned that the new series of Miscellanea Logica is out - for a while I though the enterprise was pretty much dead, but the new series is up and running, chief-edited by Jaroslav Peregrin, a cool logician, known also to some as the - brilliant - logician - who - made - us - make - unintended - loops - on - an - otherwise - marvelous - hike - in - Czech - mountains - in 2007 - nevertheless ("hey, haven't we passed by that tree-cutting machine some time ago?" - "No, there's plenty of those around here" - "all of them with a blue blouse inside and this sticker?") ... anyway, I see that the new series is available online for free! HERE! Check it out. :)

Comments

Tuomas said…
Haha, I think you went for a different hike than I did. The one that I was on was fine as I recall, although the weather wasn't ideal...
Rafal Urbaniak said…
right, and we were late for the banquet...
Peter Milne said…
I've just seen this. I remember that walk very well.